1. CHARLES’S WAIN ACADEMY, Bhogpur, founded in 2001, is managed by the CHARLES’S WAIN EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY and the school management committee members.
2. A proper use of audio-visual and library facilities is encouraged. Study circles and participation in debates, declamation, elocution and quiz contest, dance and music are some of the cultural and educational activities in which students are expected to participate in order to build confidence and self-esteem.
3. Physical training, games and athletics are employed to the best advantage to promote physical development and a healthy spirit of competition. The school has ample playing fields and provides facilities for games such as Football, Cricket, Hockey, Volleyball, Basketball, Throw ball, Tennis, Badminton and Table Tennis. While competent staff are always present to give any guidance, the fullest scope is given for initiatives and leadership among the students themselves. Training is imparted during the Physical Education periods and after school hours. Inter-house competitions in all fields and inter-school Athletic and Sports Meets help the students in keeping up their spirit of healthy competition and sportsmanship.
4. Students found talented in sports and any of the above activities are expected to be regular for practices. Irregularity is considered irresponsible behavior and lack of loyalty to the institution, and will be taken as a serious breach of discipline.
5. Keeping in mind the harmonious development of each pupil and the forming of a fully integrated person; we also offer, a variety of hobbies to the students.